• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Aston Villa ***

I’m not worried about Villa making it a physical game. We’ve got more than enough players who can mix it. I’m more concerned someone will lose their head. If someone is gonna lose it, at least make it worthwhile and finish off Cash for the season at the very least. I don’t like sounding so callous when it comes to a player’s health but he’s such a clam and it’s about time someone gave him a taste of his own medicine and put him on the sidelines for a few months.

I hope we are going to be intelligent and not take out Cash until we are 3-0 up.
Bring on one of the kids to do a job on him.

What really sucks, though, is that it looked like Lolo was regaining his form from the previous season before Cash injured him again. And he has been unable to recapture his form since. That irks me more than the fact he had to miss an extra few games.

Some Villa fans said:

"The match thread on the Spurs forum (not this forum obviously, probably TFC) for our game is mental. I've never seen a fanbase so rattled by us before, 3 points for us would be lovely."

"90 % of it revolves around Matty Cash"

"Not mentioning the advocating of violence against Cash which makes me think some of their fans have a screw loose, they also seem to think they have much better players than us and that their injuries are why they are lower in the table than they should be (not mentioning how bad Villa's injuries have been of course and the fact most of their players have been fit for weeks now).

Think they're very delusional if they don't think Martinez, Pau Torres, Luiz, Bailey and Watkins don't walk into their side if you ask me. Only players from them that would definitely get in our side are Son, Maddison and the full backs IMO, but we're all a bit biased I guess.

There are some decent comments on there too with some nice things to say about us, but some of their fans really are muppets."

"I know a spurs guy who desperately wants Romero to injure Cash badly enough to force him to retire. Poor guy has lost his mind over it."

"My in-laws are Spurs fans and they had the strangest reaction to that Cash challenge.

My Father-in-law, who is a physicist, a lecturer, and an all round wonderful human was absolutely appalled at Cash’s challenge on Bentancur. Said he “knew exactly what he was doing” and that he’d aimed to injure him.

Absolutely baffling."

"Honestly, their hatred of Cash is laughable. He hasn't got a bad bone in his body. He can be a bit rash and a bit clumsy with his tackling. And they're hating on him and worshipping Romero who makes genuinely nasty challenges with genuine intent to hurt players. It's pathetic."

"Yeah the desire to correct what they see as an act of violence with their own act of violence from one of their players who is renowned for similar acts of violence is very amusing.

It'll be funny when Cash doesn't even play. They'll claim he was scared"

"Much worse as well. Them creaming themselves over his pass out from the back under no pressure the other day was comical though."

"Hahaha my GHod, they seriously overrate their players don’t they? If Torres played for them he’d be the greatest defender of all time.

Be great to beat them in their cup final on Sunday."

Watching Ajax vs Villa. Ajax have had more of the game
No Cash, no McGinn

[[[[[The Villa boss has opted to make five changes from the side which beat Luton Town last time out. Notably, Tim Iroegbunam comes in to make his second start as Morgan Rogers is handed his full debut.
Joining them in the starting XI are Pau Torres, Moussa Diaby and Lucas Digne. John McGinn, Alex Moreno, Matty Cash and Leon Bailey are all named on the bench, while Jacob Ramsey is injured.]]]]]]]

..........................Martínez
.....Konsa Lenglet Torres Digne
Diaby Iroegbunam DouglasLuiz Rogers
............Tielemans Watkins

Cash on for Torres at HT. Apparently not injury related, just lacking a bit of match fitness.
Hopefully Cash off with a season ending injury before the final whistle blows and Villa get stuck in Amsterdam for an extra day because of some other reason.

Konsa off, second yellow for a cynical foul on a player running through on goal.
Emi Martinez is an arse, but he is a very good keeper for them. Always sprinting out of his goal to clear.

Bring on one of the kids to do a job on him.

What really sucks, though, is that it looked like Lolo was regaining his form from the previous season before Cash injured him again. And he has been unable to recapture his form since. That irks me more than the fact he had to miss an extra few games.

We have no one in U21 who does that, Donley is about the only one with a bit of the devil in him.

Villa provoke a lot of offside decisions; for and against. Ollie Watkins bursting through at one end, and a high line at the other. Their defence has caught opponents offside TWICE the number of times than any other PL team

View attachment 16860
We have players capable of making those runs in behind and players capable of making those perfect passes. But Villa don't play this way because it's easy to beat that offside trap. Would like to see us making a few runs from deep to try to trick that offside line, let them play Son/Johnson/Werner offside, but the second/deeper run being the player we try to get to. Sarr is particularly good at those runs if he starts.

Also a need to get the player playing that pass enough time on the ball to make it. Need our midfielders and full backs to be on their game.

At the other end I guess the plan should be for VdV to do his cheat code thing. But need the rest of the defenders to be at their best too. And not give their players time in midfield when we're leaving space in behind.

Some Villa fans said:

"The match thread on the Spurs forum (not this forum obviously, probably TFC) for our game is mental. I've never seen a fanbase so rattled by us before, 3 points for us would be lovely."

"90 % of it revolves around Matty Cash"

"Not mentioning the advocating of violence against Cash which makes me think some of their fans have a screw loose, they also seem to think they have much better players than us and that their injuries are why they are lower in the table than they should be (not mentioning how bad Villa's injuries have been of course and the fact most of their players have been fit for weeks now).

Think they're very delusional if they don't think Martinez, Pau Torres, Luiz, Bailey and Watkins don't walk into their side if you ask me. Only players from them that would definitely get in our side are Son, Maddison and the full backs IMO, but we're all a bit biased I guess.

There are some decent comments on there too with some nice things to say about us, but some of their fans really are muppets."

"I know a spurs guy who desperately wants Romero to injure Cash badly enough to force him to retire. Poor guy has lost his mind over it."

"My in-laws are Spurs fans and they had the strangest reaction to that Cash challenge.

My Father-in-law, who is a physicist, a lecturer, and an all round wonderful human was absolutely appalled at Cash’s challenge on Bentancur. Said he “knew exactly what he was doing” and that he’d aimed to injure him.

Absolutely baffling."

"Honestly, their hatred of Cash is laughable. He hasn't got a bad bone in his body. He can be a bit rash and a bit clumsy with his tackling. And they're hating on him and worshipping Romero who makes genuinely nasty challenges with genuine intent to hurt players. It's pathetic."

"Yeah the desire to correct what they see as an act of violence with their own act of violence from one of their players who is renowned for similar acts of violence is very amusing.

It'll be funny when Cash doesn't even play. They'll claim he was scared"

"Much worse as well. Them creaming themselves over his pass out from the back under no pressure the other day was comical though."

"Hahaha my GHod, they seriously overrate their players don’t they? If Torres played for them he’d be the greatest defender of all time.

Be great to beat them in their cup final on Sunday."

fudge .. every fanbase has their lot

- Pau Torres who we (based on many reports), we looked at many times and never pulled the trigger is better than Romero (World Cup winner with Argentina, Italian League defender of the year) or VDV that every pundit has in the running for team of season, buy of season?
- Martinez over Vicario? macaron ..
- Cash doesn't have a bad bone is his body .. this is the fudgery that drives me crazy, Cash is an utter clam who has injured multiple professionals with purposely fudged up challenges. I love Lamela, but would never say "he doesn't have a bad bone in his body", he's a clam, he was our clam but fudge me .. the English flimflam with thug players (Scholes) .. oh he's a little rash in challenges

Another fudging has been side that has achieved brick in 30 years, gets one good season and all of a sudden Spurs has an overrated side ...

Wait till they realize they are fudged by PSR and will need to sell some of those players in summer.

fudge .. every fanbase has their lot

- Pau Torres who we (based on many reports), we looked at many times and never pulled the trigger is better than Romero (World Cup winner with Argentina, Italian League defender of the year) or VDV that every pundit has in the running for team of season, buy of season?
- Martinez over Vicario? macaron ..
- Cash doesn't have a bad bone is his body .. this is the fudgery that drives me crazy, Cash is an utter clam who has injured multiple professionals with purposely fudged up challenges. I love Lamela, but would never say "he doesn't have a bad bone in his body", he's a clam, he was our clam but fudge me .. the English flimflam with thug players (Scholes) .. oh he's a little rash in challenges

Another fudging has been side that has achieved brick in 30 years, gets one good season and all of a sudden Spurs has an overrated side ...

Wait till they realize they are fudged by PSR and will need to sell some of those players in summer.
Uh PSR is all part of their plan don’t ya know

Back