• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dfh17sep001_shutterstock_550013404.jpg

Absorbing all the bad energy in the OMT

I think we should start cautiously, pass it slowly back and forth, ensure our forwards are narrow and marked, and above all we should play with fear of failure.

Also, make sure their speedsters can break through on our goal.

Xxx

Love it, :D ..........

........but....

upload_2019-8-30_2-33-55.jpeg

Perhaps the biggest NLD Poch has faced. I must admit, i'm NOT seeing anything but a comprehensive defeat.

Can anyone tell me tactically how we don't get putplayed and get some sort of result?

Don't over complicate it, players do what they gotta do and runaround alot, leave everything out there on the pitch!

Never, even in the times of Vieira and Henry, have I been as certain of a hiding as I am for this, my son’s little league 11 would beat us at the minute.

The attitude stinks.

Come on ..Their defending is suspect and now they have Luiz....Sonny and Kane to score!

Any team news yet?

fudge it -

—————Lloris
Dier Toby Vertonghen Davies
NDombele Lo Celso
Son Dele Eriksen
Kane

Ive been feeling pessimistic about this fixture, but now Im thinking fudge it - We played awfully against Emirates Marketing Project away and got a point, so we can damn sure go to their place and win.

I have no doubts we will not be seeing a performance like the Saudi Sportswashing Machine one again for quite some time, least of all against that lot up the road. Not sure if we will win or not, but Im confident we can get something - I trust Poch to get this team selection and setup just right. COYS.....

Toby has played RB several times for Belgium, so...

Lineup:
Lloris - Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vertonghen, Davies - Winks, Sissoko - Moura, Eriksen, Son - Kane

Subs:
Gazzaniga, Tanganga, Rose, Skipp, Lamela, Dele, Lo Celso

Last edited:
So maybe:

Lloris
Sissoko Toby Sanchez Bert Rose
Winks
Son Eriksen Moura
Kane

Soooo open in the middle. Unless you take Sanchez out and drop Alli/Lo Celso into CM? Or Toby plays RB and Sissoko goes central. Could be a fluid combination of that actually..

I honestly think Sissoko as a RWB would be a good fit with his skillset - I dont envisage any winger beating him for pace or dribbling around him, and he will get up and down the flank just fine and has created a few chances from wide positions....

I dont know about "good fit", but I think its the sort of thing that would get the most out of him.

He cant cross or pass for brick but he would at least do better with a simplified job, and has shown he can get up and down. Could be useful for tracking Lacazette/whoever they play out left, usually a threat

Back