• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well if it was a handball from Rose WTF was he doing handballing it anyway. He fkd up there plane and simple, and after he’d been caught out earlier when he got booked. Up until then he’d done well too.

We don’t have the players of City or Liverpool to play out from the back, Verts is the only one who can. It’s ridiculous trying it, especially when two goals up and a minute until half time.
Also when it does end up back to Lloris he can barely kick it to the halfway line.

I also don’t think Sanchez has been that bad and I think given the system we are playing, he’s quite a decent shout.

May talk more about this after the game but we clearly don’t care about maintaining possession. It’s all about quality on the break which was why Poch was so furious with a poor Eriksen pass when we had the breakaway. When playing like this, Sanchez at RB isn’t a terrible shout.

Of course, he shouldn’t dally and allow them a period of pressure and he has to be more decisive. But I don’t know that Aurier improves us in this regard. I like him, but he won’t be match fit and there have been doubts about him defensively and with concentration.

This. Sanchez and Rose are not good on the ball, and our deep midfielders (Sissoko and Winks) aren't anywhere near as dynamic as the midfield of those two. Makes for disaster.

Whenever we get the ball beyond their first press, they look vulnerable, and Eriksen and Son orchestrate things. But the supply line from deep is just awful, and I'd rather they hoof it than they to play out.

Even worse when Sissoko receives the ball to feet from Lloris. I age five years every time that happens.

That goal saved Danny Rose from being sent off right.
It would have been a penalty and yellow card on VAR right?

There was a long time between the incident and the goal, surely it would have been called back sooner if they were going to give it?

I would keep it as it is or maybe Aurier after 60 mins.
They will target the left flank, Sissoko backing up the left will be important rather than Sissoko 1 v 1.

Sanchez has been "ok". And many CBs have been made at RB.
I get an argument for keeping Sissoko in the middle but Sanchez has been poor on and on off the ball. Obviously he’s a last resort but he’s slow to turn, out of position and making poor decisions on the ball.

That defending for their goal was shocking, absolutely shocking. People have mentioned how we have gone from having the best defence in the league to a mid table defence, answer? its the people protecting the back 4 that is the difference.

Second half is going to be incredibly tough now. They were already putting us under intense pressure but now they are going to be unstoppable unless we get an early breakaway goal to kill their momentum.

Otherwise ...

Back