• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Ajax

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than a hope that Sissoko would make the starting 11, that's pretty much as expected isn't it?

fudge me though. Is that Vertonghen lb with Rose cm in a 4-2-3-1 or a back 5 in a 5-3-2?

Gotta hope there's a lot of collective spirit and game raising tonight from our players. Biggest game of some of their lives.

The bench is.....wow.

It has to a be a 3-5-2 surely? Or more of a 3-4-3

Lloris

Alderweireld Sanchez Verts

Trippier Wanyama Eriksen Rose

Dele Llorente Lucas

Vital that Dele is allowed to roam into spaces. The only other thing I can see here is if Dele is asked to play a deeper role next to Wanyama in order to watch De Jong and Eriksen gets to play in and around Lucas and Llorente.

In fairness, it is as fluid a line-up as Poch could field from the fit players he has left.

Other than a hope that Sissoko would make the starting 11, that's pretty much as expected isn't it?

fudge me though. Is that Vertonghen lb with Rose cm in a 4-2-3-1 or a back 5 in a 5-3-2?

Gotta hope there's a lot of collective spirit and game raising tonight from our players. Biggest game of some of their lives.

The bench is.....wow.

I'd assumed a 3-5-2 with Eriksen or Dele alongside Wanyama.

The team is pretty much what I was expecting, only mucking around with the negative comment. I would've preferred Llorente on the bench and either Sissoko or Dier in the side but if they are not fit enough, it is not worth taking the risk.

Biggest game in years, I remember staying up to watch the UEFA cup final in 84, but I don’t remember anything about the build up to the game, so for me this feels as big as the build up with the anticipation of the FA Cup final in 91, and we all know how that ended
We got this!
COYS

Don’t like the team but Poch had a bad hand to play in fairness.

With Trippier playing, at least it’s a 5. But Llorente up top takes either Alli and/or Eriksen too deep for my liking while Llorente himself will add little.

Ah fudge it. COYMFS. What a chance. Go and grab it and prove me clueless.

maybe it's the booze speaking but GHod i love Ledley, he's such a gent and Spurs man through and through

Bottles and rocks were thrown on the High Road.

Expect there to be trouble inside with a lot of Ajax in the home ends.

Back