• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

I've said it all season but Son on the left DOES.NOT.WORK.ANYMORE.

He is a striker and plays like a striker even if he's stationed our on the left. He can't have touched the ball more than 5 times today. You could argue that's down to us not switching the ball to him but we know we don't really have any accurate long passers in the side.

Refuses to take on his man

Think Davies has been our best player. Issue is more the midfield is totally ineffective and our playmaker isn't doing anything
He hasn't played bad but he doesn't have the pace and drive going forward that Udogie has, It makes a huge difference to the way we play. Same with Porro on the right compared to Royal. Even if they both have decent games they can't do what Udogie and Porro do.

Think Davies has been our best player. Issue is more the midfield is totally ineffective and our playmaker isn't doing anything
Think VdV has been good too. Some dreadfully poor performances though. We’re too laboured and they are well organised so if we don’t do it quick, we’re at nothing.

Hard to see us scoring 1, let alone 2, on the evidence of this half.

I've said it all season but Son on the left DOES.NOT.WORK.ANYMORE.

He is a striker and plays like a striker even if he's stationed our on the left. He can't have touched the ball more than 5 times today. You could argue that's down to us not switching the ball to him but we know we don't really have any accurate long passers in the side.
As I said , Son through the middle , Werner and Johnson on the flanks. Unfortunately, we can't bring on suitable full backs for this system.
Royal is particularly bad.

Back