• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

We've been doing edgy 2-1 wins which tbh is the same difference. I'm not advocating for what Bale Force wants but what we have been doing is no different to an edgy 1-0 win.

I'd advocating a stress free fan experience.

No self inflicted heart attack moments.

But edgy, protecting a lead for dear life.. That's not what we're trying to do, that's not the aim. That's the difference.
I've read a lot of Baleforce's crazy posts over the years. I don't think he wants an edgy 1-0. He would just be happy getting a solitary goal and then totally controlling it and not letting the opposition getting a shot even if that meant we didn't try and score anymore ourselves.

I've read a lot of Baleforce's crazy posts over the years. I don't think he wants an edgy 1-0. He would just be happy getting a solitary goal and then totally controlling it and not letting the opposition getting a shot even if that meant we didn't try and score anymore ourselves.

thats-it-yes-thats-it.gif

We look bright but in the first 6 minutes richy has turned the ball over to wolves 4 times, including slipping and fluffing shot at goal under no pressure. So frustrating to watch.

Back