• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

This feels very weird going to 2 home games one after the other and both at 3pm on a Saturday, can't remember the last time this happened. This must make it very hard for the rail companies to bugger up the system.
No trains into Kings Cross last week or this. Leeds to London via Manchester & Euston last week and via Sheffield/Derby & St Pancras this. Extra 2 plus hours on the round trip in both cases.

No trains into Kings Cross last week or this. Leeds to London via Manchester & Euston last week and via Sheffield/Derby & St Pancras this. Extra 2 plus hours on the round trip in both cases.
Yep as I mentioned last week my 35 min journey is now over 2 hours !!
So it means me having to drive to another line and get in that way, I can still see the game but means I can't have a few beers with my pals

Yep as I mentioned last week my 35 min journey is now over 2 hours !!
So it means me having to drive to another line and get in that way, I can still see the game but means I can't have a few beers with my pals
Rookie error from me last week. I was getting the fast (no other station stops) replacement bus to Newbury Park to then pick up the central line into Liverpool St but it was running 20 mins late so the TFL person told me I would probably be better off getting the slow one which stops at half the train stations on the normal train route. And bloody idiot that I am, I believed her! Ghod knows why as I know full well what the traffic around Romford is like on a Saturday. So, got on the bus at 12.10pm. Got into the ground and into my seat just as the teams were walking out.
I won't be doing that again.

Rookie error from me last week. I was getting the fast (no other station stops) replacement bus to Newbury Park to then pick up the central line into Liverpool St but it was running 20 mins late so the TFL person told me I would probably be better off getting the slow one which stops at half the train stations on the normal train route. And bloody idiot that I am, I believed her! Ghod knows why as I know full well what the traffic around Romford is like on a Saturday. So, got on the bus at 12.10pm. Got into the ground and into my seat just as the teams were walking out.
I won't be doing that again.
I drove to Harlow took bang on 40 minutes, got to the platform just as a train was coming in so was at NUM an hour after leaving Chelmsford, really not bad at all especially not for a Saturday with Saturday traffic

No real news yet on Porro and Udogie? We've seen Porro pick up a knock, struggle and be back for the next one several times. Hope they're both ready to start.

Looking forward to this one. Hopefully one step closer to clicking (back) together as a team. Real quality on the bench again however we line up. Another chance to see our best players in action.

COYS!

Interesting, Ange watching the coaches from the centre circle, arms crossed.. Coaches ahead of him watching the players do their thing.. Clear visual hierarchy.

ange.jpg

Technical department lurking in the background behind Ange?

Back