• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 17.02.2024
Venue : Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
K.O : 15.00pm

5 straight wins in the league for us at home so let's make it 6 and carry on the amazing home league form

This will not be an easy game and if we go into it with the same iffy attitude at times that we did against Brentford and Brighton we will get beat

Vic
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Kulu Son Werner

IF we decide to turn up we win 3-1

5 straight wins in the league for us at home so let's make it 6 and carry on the amazing home league form

This will not be an easy game and if we go into it with the same iffy attitude at times that we did against Brentford and Brighton we will get beat

Vic
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Kulu Son Werner

IF we decide to turn up we win

agreed.

Bentancur looks like he needs some more time to get fit. And Kulu has not been effective of late.

Vic
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bissouma Maddison
Werner Richy Son
Thought Kulu had a decent second half at the weekend and got a nice assist, signs of life there. He was certainly better than Werner on the day anyway.

Vic
Porro Romero VDV Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Kulu Son Werner

IF we decide to turn up we win 3-1
Based on recent form I cannot understand why you would rotate Richarlison out of the starting XI.

Good to have some quality players on the bench. Son, Richarlison, Kulusevski front line for me, but can definitely see other options being good too.

I wonder if it'd be a chance to try Kulusevski, Richarlison and Son from the start with the intention to bring Werner and Johnson on in the second half to hurt them with pace down both flanks.

This feels very weird going to 2 home games one after the other and both at 3pm on a Saturday, can't remember the last time this happened. This must make it very hard for the rail companies to bugger up the system.

I'm going over for this game, I can play up front if needed. Built like a brick, if a brick was built by a very sloppy brickmaker, and I've got the pace of a EV in emergency mode, so I'm very good at sneaking into positions the defenders don't expect, such as the center circle, or out in the pie shop. Oh, and yeah, I'm 5'6 high, so perfect for those whipped crosses...

Just say the word!!

This feels very weird going to 2 home games one after the other and both at 3pm on a Saturday, can't remember the last time this happened. This must make it very hard for the rail companies to bugger up the system.
NR have done a brilliant job throughout Essex/Suffolk & Norfolk !!

Back