• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Westfield Stratford City

Am buzzing to watch this today
My Mrs knows I want to watch it so she is taking the kids to the Zoo for the afternoon
So it will be horse racing from Ascot first then hooking up my laptop to the tv to watch the game

COYS

Eriksen off the bench, no doubt.

Ahh brick yeah.. Is Davies fit after his time with Wales? KWP if not.

The only injuries are Jan, Rose and Dele with the latter two back in 7-10 days.

I would have thought Eriksen is too good a player to leave out, especially after his extended rest. He could be what tips this tricky game in our favour.

Lamela from the bench would be better imo.

The only injuries are Jan, Rose and Dele with the latter two back in 7-10 days.

I would have thought Eriksen is too good a player to leave out, especially after his extended rest. He could be what tips this tricky game in our favour.

Lamela from the bench would be better imo.

I'd have Lamela down their throats from the off. He is in good form, will keep their back four busy and will track back all day.

I'd have Lamela down their throats from the off. He is in good form, will keep their back four busy and will track back all day.
Yep, and Son nowhere near starting, come on at the end.
I really think this is a game for Sissoko, to soften them up a bit.

Hopefully not so much so that he's booked after 15 mins.

Would have to be Son on the bench then for me, especially as he's still out of form. Which would not have been helped by flying half way across the world yet again, to play in meaningless games.

Hopefully not so much so that he's booked after 15 mins.

Would have to be Son on the bench then for me, especially as he's still out of form. Which would not have been helped by flying half way across the world yet again, to play in meaningless games.

Lamela Is normally completely in control of his aggression. I wouldn't have any concerns about him, even if he was booked early.

Did you mention before that Mr GL is a West Ham fan?

Indeed he is.
Although not of the rabid Tottenham-hating kind (however he is unfortunately of the "world cup winning" kind but that seems to be in their DNA). He doesn't mind Spurs, as in has no strong feelings about us either way.
We've agreed over the years that gloating does not make for a harmonious home.
So I have just learnt to be magnanimous in victory!

As long as we are well up for it then we will get a positive result. If we start slow and lack aggression we will lose.

Indeed he is.
Although not of the rabid Tottenham-hating kind (however he is unfortunately of the "world cup winning" kind but that seems to be in their DNA). He doesn't mind Spurs, as in has no strong feelings about us either way.
We've agreed over the years that gloating does not make for a harmonious home.
So I have just learnt to be magnanimous in victory!

So it is not too much of a difficult day in the Legs household?

Back