• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Expect them to park the bus, try to hit us on the break, then smash ball after ball into Carroll for the last 30 minutes.

It's the usual Aurier-Sissy combo. They appear to get picked as a pair by Poch. Entirely reasonable as they seem to have worked up a good understanding down our right hand side. Auriers pace down the right and Son on the left balances our attack nicely imo.

Would make a nice change to not need a late goal to beat them tonight, or be hanging on with 10 men at the death. Would be nice to have a stress-free routine home win.
Unfortunately, as of late, we dont seem to do straightforward against this lot

I wonder when Trippier gets cheesed off at rotation and asks for a transfer - world cup year and all that...

He has no right to be cheesed off - he started on Tuesday so always going to be left out today. Opinion is also very divided on which of Aurier or Trippier is better anyway; personally, on current ability, I dont think either is good enough for a top 4 team though Aurier has the potential to grow into being good enough once he gains a bit of composure and overcomes the rash moments he has. Trippier won't improve from his current level though given his age so I can see being sold to someone like Leicester, Everton etc in the next year or so given they're more his level, or alternatively to a club like Stoke or West Ham who spend big without applying any common sense

DSt-1MQXcAIcMGf.jpg

DSt_GxYW4AEmpNG.jpg

They've come to entertain then...three midfielders, all of whom are more defensive than attacking.

An early goal tonight and their tactics will backfire badly

Tim clam But Dim damning Poch with faint praise. Essentially suggesting he's only doing so well because he has resources that Dim didn't have.

Also, who the fudge pays Joe 'Velcro' Cole to speak? It's like paying Arsene Wenger to childmind.

Last edited:
Hope the over confidence of some on here isn't shared by our players.

We cannot be complacent for this one, they're on a decent run. Early goal will be key, then let's see what happens.

If they can nullify us, I fear a dodgy 1-0 or 2-1 loss. However my heart says let's get Harry his first hat trick of 2018.

COYS

There were quite a large amount of tickets still available when I checked earlier today, could this be the lowest league attendance of the season?

There were quite a large amount of tickets still available when I checked earlier today, could this be the lowest league attendance of the season?
Midweek, bricky weather, nobody opponent, just after Christmas. Wouldn't surprise me.

He has no right to be cheesed off - he started on Tuesday so always going to be left out today. Opinion is also very divided on which of Aurier or Trippier is better anyway; personally, on current ability, I dont think either is good enough for a top 4 team though Aurier has the potential to grow into being good enough once he gains a bit of composure and overcomes the rash moments he has. Trippier won't improve from his current level though given his age so I can see being sold to someone like Leicester, Everton etc in the next year or so given they're more his level, or alternatively to a club like Stoke or West Ham who spend big without applying any common sense
Proper assessment, but having the right to be cheesed off vs. a rich footballer in a world cup year with an agent who can make a tasty commission is a different, less rational, equation.

Back