• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vertonghen for Rose at LB. He can mop up TAA when he gets past Son, unlike Rose who's pretty much been on toast. I can't see Sonny lasting the whole game at this place - he's covering a lot of ground.

No matter how dire some of our performances, Son gets a pass from me. Always gives his all. We're lucky to have him.

I’m slagging off Eriksen every second but he could have got a tackle in there. Didn’t even run.

Keeper hasn't made a save you wouldn't expect him to and Liverpool despite the possesion have only created half chances, though the more half chances they have the likelier it is they'll nick a goal.

Nope more than half chances , they should be infront. We are just surrendering the flanks to two full backs who can deliver a quality ball . That’s madness

Back