• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FFS, I somehow went five months successfully avoiding the site of those clams lifting that and of all the places to have my eyes exposed to it:mad:
You’re going to have to suffer 4 hours of it on Sunday, so just making sure you don’t go in dry.

Wouldn't it be nice to just get to half-time and not be a fluky/silly goal down at half-time vs Liverpool?
Apart from the 4-2 demolition we gave them two years ago, when was the last time we DIDN'T do that?

And, no, being a goal down to an absolute worldie won't make it better before you ask @Jon

Right then,

I'd play the same team as on Tuesday, but perhaps drop Alli for Moura. I think he's a bit to ponderous and prone to be disposssed a bit too easily atm.

Moura's pace i think will help push back their full-backs as well...

I just want a good performance. If they beat us because they simply have the better players on the day, then fine. But PLEASE don't make it easy for them by giving away a hapless goal. PLEASE.

We can change it to this @Jon

CUzVeGpXAAAAhdS.jpg

Back