• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can only hope it’s a 4231 but looks a lot like Dele left of diamond, Sissoko right of Diamond. Eriksen behind Kane and Son. Winks deep.

We last played our, by far, best match of the season, got 5 days rest, and he goes back to the fudging diamond, chucks in Rose and Alderweireld, puts N'dombele on the bench, Lamela who was excellent in our last game isn't even in the squad. Is he really losing his marbles? It's really quite predictable how this game is going to go. I would love it if I have to eat my words and have a slice of humble pie, but I just can't see it happening. For fudge's sake, been so positive this week, and now this line up ...

I reached the point at Brighton when their third went in that I am not even angry any more, this is worse than the 90s because at least then we knew what we were.

Yes. I dont see Poch getting the sack, almost regardless of what happens this season, so I'm looking forward to next season when we've cleared 5 or 6 of the current squad out and brought in some fresh blood and see some cohesive team spirit again. Odd to say in late October that I've written the season off, and am now apathetic about results!

We last played our, by far, best match of the season, got 5 days rest, and he goes back to the fudging diamond, chucks in Rose and Alderweireld, puts N'dombele on the bench, Lamela who was excellent in our last game isn't even in the squad. Is he really losing his marbles? It's really quite predictable how this game is going to go. I would love it if I have to eat my words and have a slice of humble pie, but I just can't see it happening. For fudge's sake, been so positive this week, and now this line up ...

I dont think its a diamond, and Lamela is injured. However rotating the team to this extent makes zero sense

Bugger the goats and they thought I was negative...not hopeful and looking forward to Keano giving us a proper no nonsense roasting afterwards...

don’t get me wrong I wanna win this game bad, though yet again I think our illustrious coach has been reprogrammed by football unaware interfering aliens.

Can really enjoy this match because not expecting anything from this match at all ! We are supposed to seek revenge for that CL final defeat to Liverpool. But our poor away record to top 6 teams away and our poor current away record means we need a miracle to get something from this match. A draw will be a great result but will accept a respectable defeat as long as the team go down fighting ! Our results against top 6 teams away does not really make a difference to us every season. So we can easily write off these matches as long as we beat the poor teams home and away.

I also thought Lamela had done enough to retain his place. As much as I am behind Poch, from the outside it sometimes it seems as if he makes changes unnecessarily
Thigh injury I believe. Nothing too serious but enough to keep him out today.

Do I have beers on a Sunday on my own and start effing and blinding and calling people names on here or do I be sensible?

Also does anyone think we will make the year without an away win in January 2020?

It’s really difficult for me, as someone who has called for Poch to be given time to reboot the squad to understand how the rotation policy is addressing the weaknesses he would need time to address.

The only explanation for dropping NDom and Vertonghen would be if they were injured but why would injured players be on the bench.

If the players we have attempted to sell or won’t sign a new deal are unsettling the dynamic why are there four of them starting the toughest away assignment we have left in the league this season when all four of them have underperformed this season.

The only positive thing about this team selection is it seems to have united this board in disbelief!

Back