• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v sunlun***

fudge off Lee Mason! That's a blatant shirt pull on Eriksen! Yellow card every day of the week! Not even given a FK! he's an absolute joke of a ref!

Fuking foul on Eriksen. Ref playing for the crowd. Dreadful. He completely turned the game for 20 mins of that half. We were ill disciplined and lacked patience. Needed to stay calm, regain possession, and not give it back right away.

It's a tough game. We must stay solid at the back, no silly gifts, and I think we will get the chance to take 3 points.

I will apologise for the language now...

because what the f#ck is going on here. Lee Mason is a disgrace, he is making Foy look competant. No matter happens in the 2nd half he has robbed us already. We should be playing 10 men. Shocking.

He has given Sunderland every chance with a succession of free-kicks. Absolute joke. Pochettino should be in that tunnel in his ear. Fergie/Mouriho/Wenger would be.

Granted we arent clicking, but Mason isnt allowing us to

Right. Firstly, how Rodwell stayed on is utterly beyond me. We get brick decisions in our favor, so when one as blatant as that goes against us, it's hard to complain too much...but honestly, that was shocking.

Overall, we started okay, Sunderland grew into it and starting winning all the 50-50s as we approached half-time. Son remains bloody infuriating to watch, the cosmic conundrum of a good player with good ability and a good scoring record nonetheless inspiring all sorts of rage with his decision-making and control at crucial moments. Hope Rose is okay, although two innocuous moments leading to two injuries down the left-hand side of our defense in the space of two weeks is a bit concerning.

Other than that, not much in this game. Hope the physios keep an eye on Walker, and Sunderland's medical team do the same with Larsson - after Mason's injury, I'm a bit leery of allowing players to carry on after head collisions.

Hmmm, our game fizzled out from the moment Lee Mason bottled giving a red card... refereeing decisions are SO important in the modern game, we must bring in video refs for stuff like that
Should not be necessary when the ref is 4 feet away! Lee Mason is just incompetent!

I missed the first 20, but we've been very poor since then. We haven't created anything, and we are playing far too slowly to do so. We need to move the ball much quicker if we are going to break them down. Basically we have wasted 45 minutes of this game, and now we only have 45 minutes to win it. We need to show more desperation to win this game. We also have to stop giving away free kicks in our own half. Not only does it give them a chance to put the ball into our box, but it also gives us no chance of building any momentum.

How Rodwell was not sent off I will never know. Weak refereeing.

Time for Pochettino to earn his corn at HT.

It probably wont stay that way, but right now we have a massive chance to stamp on mark on 2nd spot, but we need to go up 2 gears

Mason is a weak, weak ref. Moyes has had a nice chat to him before the game, obviously.

We need to get a goal soon, COYS !

Poor refereeing. Poor Spurs too. We're too slow and our passing and movement is not good enough.

Hope Rose is ok.

We can turn this around though.

Back