• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Sporting CP ***

Denmark Spur

Edgar Davids
Venue - Our beautiful home
When - 26/10/2022
Kickoff - 8 pm
Referee: Danny Makkelie (NED)

Team:
Romero and Højbjerg not in training this morning, so expect them to out for tomorrow.

Think Davies will come in for Lenglet and Conte will change the wingbacks.

So

Lloris - Sanchez, Dier, Davies - Doherty, Bentancur, Skipp, Bissouma, Perisic - Kane, Son

Lets get that 1/8-final ticket wrapped up!!!

COYS

The team is hard to predict but I did wonder if he would go 3-4-3 again with Sessegnon at LWB and Perisic pushed forward in the Kulu role....

Perisic certainly has the quality to pick out a good pass and if he plays further forward he should have more opportunity to do so...

COYS

The team is hard to predict but I did wonder if he would go 3-4-3 again with Sessegnon at LWB and Perisic pushed forward in the Kulu role....

Perisic certainly has the quality to pick out a good pass and if he plays further forward he should have more opportunity to do so...

COYS

Heard worse ideas

COYS
Yeah i'd go for that. Also wont happen in a million years but I'd have Royal at RCB instead of Sanchez, Doherty RWB and Bentancur and Skipp (Bissouma if Skipp not fit enough to start again) and just fudging go for it. But we all know it will be the usual suspects, and the usual 'containment' job until we go 1-0 down then have to take the handbrake off.....

COYS
He needs to earn his money now as manager
That kind fl switch is a positive thing to me and the fans would tolerate it even if it doesn’t click
Perisic with a wing back on his side could work as cover
I did wonder when we signed him if he would play more on the right and cover thsi role rather than left where we had sessegnon developing

COYS

Agree with this, I had written this down Monday morning if injuries remain the same...

Lloris

Royal/Sanchez
Dier
Davies

Doherty
Skipp
Bentancur
Sess

Perisic
Kane
Son

Maybe it is time to try out Royal as a third CB. I am not sure we can risk Davo there again, and if we do, not with Royal too. I admit that this might not be the moment to try such an experiment, in which case I'd most certainly be starting Doherty and Sess so as both can fly.

Agree with this, I had written this down Monday morning if injuries remain the same...

Lloris

Royal/Sanchez
Dier
Davies

Doherty
Skipp
Bentancur
Sess

Perisic
Kane
Son

Maybe it is time to try out Royal as a third CB. I am not sure we can risk Davo there again, and if we do, not with Royal too. I admit that this might not be the moment to try such an experiment, in which case I'd most certainly be starting Doherty and Sess so as both can fly.
Conte did move Royal to RCB later on in the game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine, so must be at least something he would consider…..

Need to bounce back.

Big game for Conte and the players. Will be interesting to see how Conte lines us up. Usually fairly straightforward, but this may be the time for a small surprise or two.

Will be a number of changes made today as Conte wants to shake things up. There’s takk that Spence may start.

Conte did move Royal to RCB later on in the game against Saudi Sportswashing Outfit, so must be at least something he would consider…..

Whilst he played ok v Saudi Sportswashing Machine in the RWB role i thought his lack of ability on the ball really stood out when he was moved to rcb later in the game

Whilst he played ok v Saudi Sportswashing Outfit in the RWB role i thought his lack of ability on the ball really stood out when he was moved to rcb later in the game

Yeah, I know it's not enough to judge him on but he seemed even worse at RCB at the end of the game. Anyway, Fingers crosses Romero is back tonight.

Whilst he played ok v Saudi Sportswashing Outfit in the RWB role i thought his lack of ability on the ball really stood out when he was moved to rcb later in the game

Not sure he'll be a good fit for that role. With Romero so clearly first choice it's not like he's going to get the time to settle in and properly learn that role over time.

Difficult to say if he would do better than Sanchez, I'm not convinced he would.

Back