• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was said constantly about Modřic in his first season
Those people were stupid. Modric was always capable of playing in CM. He did so before he joined us, he did so for Croatia while he was with us and he did so afterwards.

That they couldn't look past his size and actually analyse his strengths and suitability to the role is their own ignorance.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Starting to fear we should have gone absolute balls out to get Brendan Rodgers.
Leicester are utterly light years ahead of us. It’s bloody humiliating.

We’re utterly abysmal. So so bad. Clueless. Hopeless. Painful to have to watch.
Sadly knew we’d be like it when Jose came in. But this is a lot worse than expected.

Dreading Liverpool game it could be a slaughter

We should be putting it out wide and letting the wing backs do their jobs. Play quick passing football to get it out wide and then keep whipping it in. Puts pressure on the other team and pushes the attacking threat back aswell.

Indeed [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

It depresses me to see Sissoko back in CM. I mean it depresses me to see his name in the starting 11 but I digress.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Still showing more fight and determination than any of the other player on our side other than Dele and Kane!

We are awful once again. No cohesion defensively or offensively. We can't find each other when we have the ball, and there are big gaps when Southampton are in possession. We keep hitting the long hopeful ball, like we have done since Mourinho came in, but normally we just give the ball away.

Not looking great. I would rather watch Mourinho do his kind of football than this mishmash (football with a DM and a good shape). I think he might feel he has something to prove attacking-wise. There are so many long balls too (they are getting that bit right). These players do better with the ball on the floor.

Worries me that he has been laying into our defence, seems to be continuing his narrative from Man U. Usually when a manager comes in they don't start laying straight into their charges.

It baffles me how Mourinho can say what he said in a press conference yesterday how the attackers must be frustrated because of the goals that the offenders have conceded, yet he continually goes with a team selection that has absolutely no midfield.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Starting to fear we should have gone absolute balls out to get Brendan Rodgers.
Leicester are utterly light years ahead of us. It’s bloody humiliating.

Can't agree. He's not that good and that'll be proven before the end of the year. And he's an insufferable prick. Give me Jose every day of the week.

Just...crap all over.

It's funny - I had intended to be utterly pragmatic about Mourinho. Win games? Great. Lose games? You're a tool.

With Poch, there was a genuine emotional connection that made it easy to forgive him for our foibles. With Mourinho, it's all business, or so I thought.

But the truth is, I feel sorry for him. He's inherited the same bunch of lazy chancers that did Poch in, and our miserably cheap wonder of a chairman is already positioning himself to spend the square root of fudge all to resolve that situation.

Mourinho has to make do with this spineless lot, and it will be hard to be too harsh on him, given that reality. This squad might be the most mentally weak one he's ever inherited, and that's saying something.

Hopefully he rips them a new one at half time, and we turn this around. If nothing else, I have to believe his ability to inspire emotion is still there. Hopefully it will be enough.

We are awful once again. No cohesion defensively or offensively. We can't find each other when we have the ball, and there are big gaps when Southampton are in possession. We keep hitting the long hopeful ball, like we have done since Mourinho came in, but normally we just give the ball away.

can't dispute any of this!
Jose is not working as I had hoped!

Back