• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v South Coast's Biggest Club

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Half hour gone
No shots on target
Would be 3-0 without last ditch defending

There hasn't been a big enough reaction from the players since Mourinho took over - not enough of them are committed, for whatever reason.

Time for a two phase overhaul. Starting in Jan. Then the summer.
Only a few of the current crop can be considered good enough.

I'm not trying to especially defend him but the ball was over his head and he was facing goal, and overhead hook is just about the best course of action.

I watched the 2nd instance back, Aurier didn't touch the ball, it came back in from his clearance and he attempted to block it but was unable.

That Southampton then won the 2nd and 3rd balls is down to us as a 2hole not Aurier.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
Deano expects Aurier to at least put Kane clean through on goal with the clearance. Otherwise its all his fault.

Deano expects Aurier to at least put Kane clean through on goal with the clearance. Otherwise its all his fault.

Not at all. You don't hook it back into the middle of the pitch. Put it over the sideline or keep it wide. It's fairly basic.

My Leicester supporting mates are finding it extraordinarily funny we’re losing to a team they gubbed 9-0.

Thanks Spurs.

Back