• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

I know a Real Madrid fan who can't even countenance that anyone will take points off them. He's certain we will finish second but by default they will top the group.
I really hope we can bring his arrogance down a notch or several.
2-1 Spurs. Kane brace.

If Kane scores a brace they'll come bidding for him in June.

I agree it's a chance to get something unexpected. A few of our players will see this as shop window time.

I agree with Lego
It’s a no lose game (as long as we don’t get injuries). When we played them last time we had Lennon pull out in the warm up and crouch sent off. This time we’re msising Alli and our left backs so will have to rejig (they have players out too).
It’s exactly why we wanna be in this comp though and the Wembley game will be a good game to judge us on

In many ways I'm really looking forward to this, but it is a real shame we have so many players out or injured... I fear we will be taught a harsh lesson IF the Real Real turn up

Watching some of the games Real have struggled in, the opposition have been up for the battle and have been strong in the challenge. We need to be up for winning every 50/50 and show some of their diva's that its not going to be walk in the park for them.

We give Ronaldo a good kicking and we wind Ramos up we could get a positive result.

Watching some of the games Real have struggled in, the opposition have been up for the battle and have been strong in the challenge. We need to be up for winning every 50/50 and show some of their diva's that its not going to be walk in the park for them.

We give Ronaldo a good kicking and we wind Ramos up we could get a positive result.
We give Ronaldo a kicking and with a euro-standard ref on the pitch, we'll end up with 8 men.

We need to show some cojones?

Could really do with Davies being back for Tuesday - I think we want to go with our first choice back 3 so need Davies back

As others have said, this game is a complete freebie. They're also on poor form and with injuries. Can't wait for kick-off!!

Just imagine if he scores our first ever goal against Real Madrid.

The memes would be endless...*eternal*. :)
I can see it now. He runs half the length of the pitch, tries to push it into the path of Aurier's overlap, it bounces off the defender and back to his feet. In just 3 seconds of lightning sharp thinking, Sissoko instead goes to cross the ball, kicks it against his own shin, falls over the ball and heads it into the top corner.

Back