• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

You're forgetting how bloody difficult it is to get Modders off the ball. It was damn near impossible when he was with us - he was so good at muscling players off the ball and then shrugging off attempts to win it back that we could play him in a two-man midfield with Hudd and still look solid.

Eriksen needs a bit more composure, that's all.

Still went down like a sack of potatoes when Vertonghen poked the ball away to prevent a counter.

You're forgetting how bloody difficult it is to get Modders off the ball. It was damn near impossible when he was with us - he was so good at muscling players off the ball and then shrugging off attempts to win it back that we could play him in a two-man midfield with Hudd and still look solid.

Eriksen needs a bit more composure, that's all.

This all day - Modric is easily among the very best midfielders in the world. So, so good on the ball, and shields it like no one else. Doesn't mean Eriksen isn't also a top, top player, he just faced a better one.

Still I think there's more to come from Eriksen. Hasn't been much involved offensively so far.

We had a couple of great break opportunities and slowed it down or passed backwards. If we can break like we know how, we can easily put another one or two past them. Maybe Son on for Llorente would do the trick, as others have said.

Would like to see Rose for Sissoko at some point - Rose to LB, Jan to CB and Dier to give WInks some help in SM

If only we had a left back... Vertonghen inside one... Dier in midfield... if only...

I presume Llorente will be spent after 60, so we can choose either Son or a left back

Just seen the reply a few times of the RM goal. I think Alderweireld might have got the ball. Kroos had let it run away.

Definite 100% pen for us too not given.

No doubt a pen. Not for the away team here though. Surprised they didn't below for an offside on Kane for ours. It wasn't, but it was close enough to give for a homer.

Eriksen could be the difference here - hopefully something clicks in his head as he's the one we look to dictate our attacking play and so far he's made less of an offensive contribution than Sissoko.

It he steps up Spurs will step up, and if we want to win this he'll need to.

This all day - Modric is easily among the very best midfielders in the world. So, so good on the ball, and shields it like no one else. Doesn't mean Eriksen isn't also a top, top player, he just faced a better one.

Still I think there's more to come from Eriksen. Hasn't been much involved offensively so far.
exactly, we had a great time with him, and why he is such a mainstay at probably the best club in the world - amazing player

If only we had a left back... Vertonghen inside one... Dier in midfield... if only...

I presume Llorente will be spent after 60, so we can choose either Son or a left back

We do. Rose. He's on the bench so presumably fit enough to be able to play 30 mins or so

Back