• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

I don't know who this guy is on my commentary but he hates Spurs it seems. Fox Sports 2. Anyone know?

I was watching the match in the car on the way home (while driving). fudging winning. Who would have thunk it.

How are we doing overall?

If we can get a half out if Rose...bring in him for pace on the left (and to counter that youngster). Put Jan back in the back 3 as usual and bring Son on for Llorente.

Rape them on the counter in the second half.

Agree with that. Would get Dier into CM alongside Winks

Agree, he looks unbelievably stiff and nervous.. Needs to get on the ball.

They don't mind punting it long do they? Interesting

fudge so, so close for Kane!

And a fudging pen!!!

That break away would have resulted in a goal in the league - Christian just delayed

I was watching the match in the car on the way home (while driving). fudging winning. Who would have thunk it.

How are we doing overall?

We haven't crashed yet.

Resolute defending but then ball smashed clear or out. Edgy, but we've had our moments and the only goal, so all things considered - 'three bad'.

If we can get a half out if Rose...bring in him for pace on the left (and to counter that youngster). Put Jan back in the back 3 as usual and bring Son on for Llorente.

Rape them on the counter in the second half.

Rose for Llorente, verts to cb, dier to CM, eriksen further up.

Back