• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

Strange selection again. Ah well. Hopefully they will surprise me, and a few others tonight. Might end up watching The Capture tonight after all...

South stand is soaked. First 10 rows or so are currently building an ark.
Weather has been mental. Good proper test of the grounds irrigation system.
Good on you for travelling though.
Hope a win brings you (and Dad) better spirits!

Because we beat Chelsea with it once and got some praise for outsmarting them tactically? I don't know.

I think he's just picking his favourite players and then working out a formation to get them in. He's often talked about formations being less important than personnel. If he wants to get WInks, Sissoko and Ndombele in, options are limited

Personally I think he needs to bite the bullet and leave out Sissoko or Ndombele, but might think he cant do the latter because of the price tag

I think we might have to hope that one of the two gets injured

Hate to say it, but I have that ‘conceding an early goal in Europe’ feeling again :(

COYS

Yes, try and keep it tight early on please Spurs. Cant be giving a quality side like this a goal start

COME ON YOU SPURS!
Don't fudge up in the first few minutes! Don't fudge up at all! Go get them krautz!

Back