• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

I don't think he has lost the dressing room.

Looking at how we've been playing, I think that team's doing what they're told, he's just getting what he tells them to do very, very wrong.

This .. tactics were brick, we came out to press and Bayern were prepared to retreat all the way back then hoof over top to catch us.

Think the 5th goal was coming for about 2 minutes of Bayern playing around in their box, us squeezing up, then they just hit over top.

Some of our players were OK tonight.
Aurier was absolutely awful all night, a complete liability. Not tracking, not aware, diving in, hopeless. Get him out of my club.
Winks gave the ball away so cheaply it was embarrassing.

LASER finishing from Bayern, every half chance was drilled into the corner, very impressive.

I don't think he has lost the dressing room.

Looking at how we've been playing, I think that team's doing what they're told, he's just getting what he tells them to do very, very wrong.

I don’t believe any manager ever had told a team to play like that, even brenton

Defo don't sack Poch. We need to regroup. Go back to having a solid foundation with Dier screening. Apart from no protection of our back 4, we weren't compact enough. The biggest difference between the teams was their passing. Just another level to us sadly.

The scoreline was worse than the performance though.

I'd give him the next two games. If he changes formation and gets us playing then I'd keep him

I really don't think that the issue is formation. We played well in the first half. We made simple mistakes against a very good side and then folded. Our manager wanted to sell three of our back four that started tonight. I think that he made a mistake being so public about the players he doesn't want and our failure to move them on has left him with a problem in the dressing room.

I’m not so sure. He’s a proud man. And Levy will be working out the figures: payoff -v- no CL next season...

How does a panic selection of a random caretaker manager - when we have no-one in the coaching team who hasn’t sworn eternal loyalty to Poch - get us CL next season?

What’s sad is the start of this thread when we all saw team sheet everyone went diamond WTF. We already knew we were in trouble . Ghod called it 15 mins in on comms that the diamond was wrong.

Poch is lost at the minute. The good favour is eroding quickly. Saturday could be it if we do not win. We know Levy not afraid to pull the trigger.

Last edited:
Defo don't sack Poch. We need to regroup. Go back to having a solid foundation with Dier screening. Apart from no protection of our back 4, we weren't compact enough. The biggest difference between the teams was their passing. Just another level to us sadly.

And what if he doesnt change the formation and sticks to what he's been playing recently?

We conceded 7 goals. 7. At home.

We were set up ridiculously. We, as fans, can see it. We saw it weeks ago. And this manager persists with a formation and system that leaves us ridiculously exposed. Tonight was utterly shameful. One of the lowest points of the last 20 years.

It's on the manager. He's lost the plot and he should lose his job.

I really don't think that the issue is formation. We played well in the first half. We made simple mistakes against a very good side and then folded. Our manager wanted to sell three of our back four that started tonight. I think that he made a mistake being so public about the players he doesn't want and our failure to move them on has left him with a problem in the dressing room.

We had three midfielders stretched across the width of the pitch 20 yards apart from each other. How is that not a formation issue?

Back