• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just consistently conceding a free kick when we might just win possession upfield a second later is extremely counterproductive though.
Everyone has been screaming for our players to make fouls when we lose posession, Emirates Marketing Project style! Now that's all wrong all of a sudden.....

Everyone has been screaming for our players to make fouls when we lose posession, Emirates Marketing Project style! Now that's all wrong all of a sudden.....
Not what I said at all. I haven’t been screaming for that at all!
I just find that lamela keeps giving away needless free kicks when he should just stand up and jockey

yes, utterly ridiculous that a player going for a ball at waist height 50-50 is considered dangerous somehow just because a dopey opposition player decides to put his head there.
According to the rules, the castle player is the one committing the dangerous play there, and Moura should get an INDIRECT FK. Dean even got that part wrong, as he indicated for a DIRECT FK.

Back