• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace***

Let me say, absolutely fantastic last 20mins.

Pochettino moves up another notch in my estimation. Made an absolutely brilliant sub bringing on Chadli. Match winning move and early too.

Delle Alli, what can you say, didnt have him in my starting X1, thats why I sit here and not the boss of Spurs. Bought for £5m, add a nought to that figure now. Goal of the Month just sewn up, no need to vote.

Brilliant Brilliant response. United lose even better. Okay Leciester won, but defeated a near rival so not all bad. A West Ham-City draw would do nicely.

So proud tonight. Going have to be a chippie tea to celebrate

Touch and go there for a moment... But well done to the lads and Poch! Great way to win a game.

Never stopped believing that we could win it, even when they had a couple of good set piece chances.

On balance I think we deserved it. We were clearly the better team, though they did have a fair share of the better chances I think we edged the chances too despite their crossbar hits at 1-1.

Hope Verts is back soon...

Let me say, absolutely fantastic last 20mins.

Pochettino moves up another notch in my estimation. Made an absolutely brilliant sub bringing on Chadli. Match winning move and early too.

Delle Alli, what can you say, didnt have him in my starting X1, thats why I sit here and not the boss of Spurs. Bought for £5m, add a nought to that figure now. Goal of the Month just sewn up, no need to vote.

Brilliant Brilliant response. United lose even better. Okay Leciester won, but defeated a near rival so not all bad. A West Ham-City draw would do nicely.

So proud tonight. Going have to be a chippie tea to celebrate

Good attacking move, and kept Alli in that deeper role after the 1-1 goal too. Made us more open, and we obviously lost some height and looked vulnerable from set pieces. But it gave us an extra threat from midfield and improved our play too. Well managed game from Pochettino.

Alli didn't have his best game overall, but he's always capable of that and that's why he stays on the pitch even when he's having a somewhat off day in overall play. Margins away from scoring from Eriksen's chipped through ball in the first half too.

A brief summary of my thoughts on the second half as it unfolded....

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Chadli with a goal and assist. Not too shabby for a player that, according to quite a few in here, "doesn't offer anything"!

Got to hold my hand up, I'm not normally Chadli's biggest fan because I think he's a bit of a wus for such a big guy, but if he keeps scoring and proves me wrong I'll be delighted....

Wimmer didn't have much to do when he came on, but the guy did his job and slotted in, could have been a serious weakness area for us after Jan went off, so a slap on the back for him, nice for him to be on the pitch at the final whistle after a good result too.

Extremelyyyyyyy happy with this result.

Chadli with a goal and assist. Not too shabby for a player that, according to quite a few in here, "doesn't offer anything"!

Got to hold my hand up, I'm not normally Chadli's biggest fan because I think he's a bit of a wus for such a big guy, but if he keeps scoring and proves me wrong I'll be delighted....

Well I'm a big critic and I've never said he doesn't offer anything. I've said many times he doesn't do enough on the hard work and defensive side of his game. He has the tools to be too drawer but not the effort

Today he scored a blinder and got an assist in a Game where we were very very good form what I've read. He has had a great impact and id love to see more of that.

Well I'm a big critic and I've never said he doesn't offer anything. I've said many times he doesn't do enough on the hard work and defensive side of his game. He has the tools to be too drawer but not the effort

Today he scored a blinder and got an assist in a Game where we were very very good form what I've read. He has had a great impact and id love to see more of that.

thats what he does. score goals. helps to think of him as a bigger defoe.

Back