• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Palace

It was predictable, Palace sit back and then let Eze break and score.

Same as V Wolves, the blue print to score against us is simple

Maddison isn't playing well, but you see his involvement. Those two seem to hide constantly.

Think it's the reverse personally. He's our playmaker. I haven't seen him take a risk all game. Seems to be permanently behind an opposition player and then gets it and passes it backwards 5 yards.

I expect to see him turning and trying to drive the team forward.

Think it's the reverse personally. He's our playmaker. I haven't seen him take a risk all game. Seems to be permanently behind an opposition player and then gets it and passes it backwards 5 yards.

I expect to see him turning and trying to drive the team forward.
He’s getting the ball consistently too late when palace are back in their 15 men behind the ball set. He needs to be fed more quickly.

That full back moving inside tactic does not work now people know about it, literally gives the CB no out ball at all.
Evident when you want your keeper to play out but there's no options cause everyone has tucked in

As soon as they were trotting out the stats before kick-off you knew what was coming.

Sam Johnstone is getting his first points v Spurs and that 8 match winning run at home to Palace is ending

Back