• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v palace - **

NLS

Gordon Durie
Less than 24 hours before kick off and still no OMT sort of sums up the mood and the state of the club at the moment....

Anyway, it's palace away tomorrow night and I'm not even going to try a pick a team because at the moment most of them are pretty useless...

Let's hope we win but if we lose maybe it will inspire ENIC to spend some money and we will win the champions league.....

COYS

Last edited:
Palace away. I just think of Stambouli and us fudging up, for some reason. :p I hope Kulu is back so we've got something to watch at least.

Palace away. I just think of Stambouli and us fudging up, for some reason. :p I hope Kulu is back so we've got something to watch at least.

Last season was a mess enough. Really don’t want to have us play tomorrow. I feel apprehensive and think it’s likely we will be awful and could well lose again. And that Conte will come out and have another deflection moan again. It’s everyone else to blame and not him.

It’s painful to see how much Saudi Sportswashing Machine have improved under Howe whilst we still play poorly and concede the first goal in nearly every match. Oh well I’m sure it’s not Conte’s fault…..

We need a win tomorrow but more likely we will drop points.

Not confident at all. Selhurst is a bricky place to go especially for night games. With the mood around the club currently this is set up for “Spurs crumble as crisis deepens” type headlines.

Surprise me Tottenham.

No bissouma
Probably no Kulu (I hope I’m wrong)
Will he bring in his favourite wing back
Not sure I can take much more of Son Or Gil again especially against a very physical Palace team in a hostile atmosphere.
Praying Kulu is fit and we can play Perisic further forward , although that means Sessegnon playing , what a mess !

Is there any chance we could get the game postponed? If we hurriedly sell and loan out a few players, and fabricate a single covid case, precedence should make sure we get it done. We could certainly do with a bit of extra time to get Kulu and Bentancour back.

Surprised that Sarr is winning that at the time i voted - Skipp has done a lot more in our colours and I'd have thought most would want to see him back, not to mention it's a tough away PL game so the more logical choice as well.

Doesn't say much for the fanbase of the pod :D

I think we'll see:

Lloris

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Doherty
Skipp
PEH
Perisic

Kulu
Kane
Son

If thats right and Kulu starts, then we at worst draw given we should be more effective going forwards

I think we'll see:

Lloris

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Doherty
Skipp
PEH
Perisic

Kulu
Kane
Son

If thats right and Kulu starts, then we at worst draw given we should be more effective going forwards

I think Deccy's still hurt? 3-5-2 for me

Lloris

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Doherty
Sarr
Skipp
PEH
Sessegnon

Kane
Son

push PEH a little further forward. Maybe flip Doherty and Sessegnon. Rest Perisic. I freely admit that we are really stretching it with regards to creativity, thus Doherty and Sess better have top top games, Lenglet and Romero better have great deliveries on long diagonals out.

subs: Forster, Royal, Perisic, Gil, Sanchez, White, Spence

Surprised that Sarr is winning that at the time i voted - Skipp has done a lot more in our colours and I'd have thought most would want to see him back, not to mention it's a tough away PL game so the more logical choice as well.

Doesn't say much for the fanbase of the pod :D
They want the new shiny. They want the player with attacking flair. Well, we need a solid base to make the attacking count, plus this kid is unproven.

I think Deccy's still hurt? 3-5-2 for me

Lloris

Romero
Dier
Lenglet

Doherty
Sarr
Skipp
PEH
Sessegnon

Kane
Son

push PEH a little further forward. Maybe flip Doherty and Sessegnon. Rest Perisic. I freely admit that we are really stretching it with regards to creativity, thus Doherty and Sess better have top top games, Lenglet and Romero better have great deliveries on long diagonals out.

subs: Forster, Royal, Perisic, Gil, Sanchez, White, Spence
Was about to like your line up, until it got to Son. The bloke and us need a break.

The current set up in football doesnt help players out of form, there is no reserve football where they can play against other experienced teams and gain a bit of form and confidence. The best way to regain form is to play, hours against kids and team mates dont help.

The current set up in football doesnt help players out of form, there is no reserve football where they can play against other experienced teams and gain a bit of form and confidence. The best way to regain form is to play, hours against kids and team mates dont help.
What about the final half hour of games, when the opposition are tiring, and you've had a chance to see how they are playing, in order to regain a bit of confidence?

Back