• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Notts Forest ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
21 hours to kick off and no OMT

Sums up the current malaise from the fans and quite rightly so

Venue : NWHL
Date : 11/03/2023
K.O : 15.00pm

No trains again on my line so having to drive which is a tad dissapointing especially with a Saturday 3pm kick off but hey ho, saves me some money and no headache on Sunday morning

---------------Forster
Porro Romero Dier Lenglet Davies
---------------PEH Sarr
-----------Kulu Kane Richy

Spurs to win 3-1 as Forest will be open against us and come to attack

No trains again on my line so having to drive which is a tad dissapointing especially with a Saturday 3pm kick off but hey ho, saves me some money and no headache on Sunday morning

---------------Forster
---------------PEH Sarr

Well I think we can safely assume Perry and Son will start and the later will play all the minutes in the universe.

Hope the drive down or up is all rosy!

I'm at this and please for the love of GHod can we play some kind of football and score a goal. Anything that doesn't make my eyes want but to look into my socket

Weds night around 10.30pm we were ready to give this a miss, unless we had a new manager in charge before Saturday.

We have mellowed a bit now, and can the hear the stadium calling our name so visit again.

Go on then WHL you've twisted our arm, barring an overnight deluge of snow or a blocked M6 and M1 we'll be back

---------------Forster
---------------PEH Sarr

I’d like to see that line up

I will check the line up before deciding if I'm going to watch or not.

Would like to see something like:

Forster
Romero Dier Lenglet
Porro... Skipp Sarr ... Royal
Kulusevski
Kane Richarlison​

---------------Forster
---------------PEH Sarr

Would prefer Dier on the bench but the alternative is Sanchez so beggars can’t be choosers. Hopefully both won’t be here next season.

Don’t care who starts out of Son and Richarlison as neither is likely to score or create anything. Let’s just hope Kane is still motivated to get us into the top 4.

Lloris
Walker Toby King Verthongen
Anderton Hoddle Modric Bale
Eriksen
Rasiak

Should be enough for 1-1.

Back