• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Morecambe ***

Out of curiosity….where do/did people think the goals were coming from in that starting 11?

The squad currently has one fit goalscorer. As poorly a managed club as you are ever likely to see.

One of Scarlett and Kane need to come on in second half. We should be looking for a striker and a 'Bernado Silva, Riyad Mahrez, Eden Hazard, Lucas Moura' like player i.e. playmaker wingers. Bryan Gil will get there but he needs time.

We aren't going to lose this game but two probable outcomes.
1) Argument strengthened to do even more to get Paratici and Conte's transfer wishes fulfilled
2) It's made harder to sell some of these squad players with a performance like this.

I wish I shared your confidence on the final result.

I take half that, just to get rid, and put back into a rebuild.

I’m not sure who gives us anywhere near 50 million euros for Lo Celso and Ndombele.

Out of curiosity….where do/did people think the goals were coming from in that starting 11?

The squad currently has one fit goalscorer. As poorly a managed club as you are ever likely to see.
Said it before the game
No focal point, no goalscorer

We really need to turn this around or the narrative around Conte could change quickly.

"He's got them knocked out of 3 competitions in the space of a month."

Throw in a couple of league defeats or draws against Woolwich and Chelsea and you could see the honeymoon period very quickly disintegrate.

I believe we will win but its very important we do.

These are highly paid professionals, many of them internationals. They shouldn't need to be drilled into a system to beat the likes of Morecambe.
You can say that, but in reality it just isn't like that. Putting 11 good footballers together won't produce good football until they have played together for a while.

It's the players. It's always has been. Poch, Jose, Nuno and Conte can't all be getting it wrong.

You weren't one of the many who complained about our approach to the Europa Conference, saying you can't just throw XI players together and expect it to work then?

You'd have been in the minority if so

Back