• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Monaco***

Alli still has a lot growing upto do as a footballer. You can tell he is still very young.

Alli still has a lot growing upto do as a footballer. You can tell he is still very young.

He's put in a mature performance for me. One of the only players who hasnt looked hesitant. He's just shattered now after giving it everyhting.

Oh well, at least we got the record attendance.

And we weren't poor, and there's still five games remaining, so there's plenty of chances to go through to the knock out stage.

Still very disappointing though.

He's put in a mature performance for me. One of the only players who hasnt looked hesitant. He's just shattered now after giving it everyhting.

He tries the flashy stuff too much for my liking. Yeah do it when we are winning but trying the spectacular and trying the tricks when losing is school boy stuff.

Not saying he has had a bad game by the way.

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Back