• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

Interesting that they've gone 3 at the back - have they played that before this season? Not really a normal Mourinho formation though with Valencia and Young as the full/wing-backs, arguably they're better suited to it
Mourinho just said it's not three at the back. That said he's also being a whiney bitch about the fact he's missing players and therefore they aren't advantaged about us missing Kane.

Mourinho just said it's not three at the back

Interesting if true.....Jones as a DM? Smalling at full-back and Young playing further forward? Quite happy if they're playing Jones in CM; Young always seems to play well against us though so would rather he was deeper!

Hmmmm, not happy with this starting eleven and am wondering if Poch is starting to get too clever for his own good.

Didn't fancy us at all today and this side only heightens that feeling.

GHod, I'm a right ray of sunshine aren't I?

Interesting if true.....Jones as a DM? Smalling at full-back and Young playing further forward? Quite happy if they're playing Jones in CM; Young always seems to play well against us though so would rather he was deeper!
I think he's getting jealous of the attention Poch has got for springing tactical surprises so he's just looking for some attention. That Huddersfield defeat has rocked him,hope we can take advantage.

Tactical switch is my guess. Pointless having three at the back against a side that will sit deep.

Well we'll see about that, I expect the defensive approach of United in this match is being somewhat over stated.

Fewer opportunities to dive as well.

Tactical switch is my guess. Pointless having three at the back against a side that will sit deep.
I think that line up is designed to draw Utd out and hit them on the break.
Look to win the 35yards from our goal and leave Space for Son and Alli to run into.

I hope we are not resting players for Wed, this is the bigger game.

Agree that today is bigger, but don't see that we're resting players. That said, its nice to think that on Wed we can bring in Trippier, Rose, Sanchez, Dembele and Kane all of who will be fresh and the team will be as strong as today

433 with Dier at the base of midfield with Winks and Sissoko in front?
I think so, the only way I could see Sanchez missing out but being on the bench is tactical with Dier playing midfield. Sissoko might be further forward though, which I think doesn't play to his strengths

Back