• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

Townsend miles ahead of what Lennon could ever have been.

Sandro and Dembele not pairing that Central midfield? Why do we even turn up?

At least Dawson is not playing.

Lennon played at home, Didn't really help as Sterling ripped us apart that day, doesn't help they're on different flanks.

sorry I meant from an attacking sense...Lennon is our only player with pace to burn to worry them...in regards to him running in behind them.... Solly & Eriksen's pace wont trouble them...but Azza's should I spose...the difference is we have three pacy buggers to contend with SAS and now Sterling.

In terms of defending we have to go deep.

sorry I meant from an attacking sense...Lennon is our only player with pace to burn to worry them...in regards to him running in behind them.... Solly & Eriksen's pace wont trouble them...but Azza's should I spose...the difference is we have three pacy buggers to contend with SAS and now Sterling.

In terms of defending we have to go deep.

As fair enough, in that case then I agree.

I am personally more worried about set pieces.

Today's line up. Oh dear.

Anyway back to that weird pre match ritual thing. I didn't know the original poster always asked for team news way too early as his pre match ritual. I'm still a rookie poster. I just thought he was a bit mental.

Today's line up. Oh dear.

Anyway back to that weird pre match ritual thing. I didn't know the original poster always asked for team news way too early as his pre match ritual. I'm still a rookie poster. I just thought he was a bit mental.

They're also pretty mental ;)

...Rodgers commenting in the pre-match interview that Spurs play with a high line and it's important to get penetration - we know - don't remind us :(
...NBCSN has it as a 4-1-4-1:

Lloris
Naught Kabs Vert Rose
Benti
Lennon Siggy Eriksen Chadli
Soldado

...I totally agree with Siggy+Eriksen on the pitch at the same time, and Benti deserves it over Sandro, but why no Dembele or Ade???
COYS

...Rodgers commenting in the pre-match interview that Spurs play with a high line and it's important to get penetration - we know - don't remind us :(

Lloris
Naught Kabs Vert Rose
Benti
Soldado

...I totally agree with Siggy+Eriksen on the pitch at the same time, and Benti deserves it over Sandro, but why no Dembele or Ade???
COYS

Not 100% match fit and injured respectively.

Lloris
Naught Kabs Vert Rose
Benti
Soldado

COYS

Freund has confirmed it's 4-2-3-1.

Promising youngster, good balance, played on Friday and scored a good goal against Arsenal.

One thing about TS, he certainly seems to reward good performances in the U21s, that's good. Maybe even try a few more out in the last 6 games, might well uncover another gem

Back