• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool Sunday 31st August 1330 KO***

Half time, we've been alright. Liverpool started stronger and managed to capitalise. They've created about 2-3 clear cut chances, we've created 2 but just not been able to finish them.

If we can cut out the silly errors in the centre we could win this. There are gaps in both sides due to the nature of the pressing game. If you get through the initial press you have a clear run at the CMs.

superb game of football, as a spurs fan so many negatives though.

lloris - 4

dier - 7
kaboul - 3
vertonghen - 6
rose - 5

capoue - 5
bentaleb - 4

lamela - 5
eriksen - 4
chadli - 5

adebayor - 4

Be interesting to see what poch does at half time, if anything? We've not been that bad, but are getting outplayed in centre mid, I'd have taken bentalab off for sandro but we can't do that so I'm not sure now.

looking at our bench.. not much we can do.

dembele for bentaleb? or holtby for his harrassing and pressing? might be exposed a bit more when he travels from his position though.

I'm watching in the States on NBC and the commentators spent the first ten minutes almost exclusively talking about how this was 'not the Mario Balotelli show'.

Ade doing his let's run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, let me see if I can beat my man six times, rather than play a simple lay off routine. Eriksen...very poor. Looks out of form and confidence to me.

Be interesting to see what poch does at half time, if anything? We've not been that bad, but are getting outplayed in centre mid, I'd have taken bentalab off for sandro but we can't do that so I'm not sure now.

well we saw against limassoll that in he second half we started pressing ALOT more.. sort of like we were conserving energy keeping possession in the first half but then went all out second half, hassling and pressing forcing errors and chances.

superb game of football, as a spurs fan so many negatives though.

lloris - 4

dier - 7
kaboul - 3
vertonghen - 6
rose - 5

capoue - 5
bentaleb - 4

lamela - 5
eriksen - 4
chadli - 5

adebayor - 4

Wow wow....benteleb has been faaaaar superior to capoue. It isn't even close......benteleb has put a couple of amazing through balls and has generally been good minus that one mistake.

Ade doing his let's run around like a chicken with it's head cut off, let me see if I can beat my man six times, rather than play a simple lay off routine. Eriksen...very poor. Looks out of form and confidence to me.

could argue out of position too.

Wow wow....benteleb has been faaaaar superior to capoue. It isn't even close......benteleb has put a couple of amazing through balls and has generally been good minus that one mistake.

id say the mistake drops his rating. both been dreadflul. thing capoue has showed for the ball more

Back