• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool FC ***

I’m watching us with the same kind of horrified fascination that I was this time last year.

I’d change the midfield three.

No real reason; it’s just what we do.

I’m sorry, but this is f u c k i n g disgraceful. We are exposed time after time after time, and nothing is being done to fix it.

Same brick, different game.

Gutless coward supporters, no wonder the players can't get over the line.

I know we hate the term 5pursy but at the moment this is the 5pursiest team I recall since Pleat’s second reign. We’re just spineless.

The worst thing about this end of season shambles is looking at the table and seeing that Chelski could finish above us. Although the most sexy thing would be beating City and giving the goons the title. Please my lovely Tottenham don`t do that to me

Wouldn't mind if we sacked Postecoglou to be honest. No ideas, passing the ball endesly and look surprised when we ALWAYS lose it and have a hard time covering the counterattack. No thanks.

Honestly don't think we've been that bad.
It's a big improvement on the last few games, you can what we want to do and they are at least trying to play ange ball.

Yes. Because what we type on this forum has a clear and direct impact on the players. Shame on us. It’s all our fault.
Same sentiment comes through to the stadium, the most sexy thing about the club is the fans. Without question.

To my eye the problem is that we attempt to play as if we’re prime Brazil, whereas actually we’re brick.

Back