• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool FC ***

I think that's the best balance midfield at the moment, nobody is creating in the #10 so could be better with people coming into that space from deep instead.

Harsh on Richarlison though, looks a weak front three.

Reactions: jrh
Was hoping Rich would start. Maybe not fully fit?
I hope Lo comes on for longer than 3min when we are 3 goals down

Reactions: jrh
Forgot about Lo Celso, yeah he deserves a start. It's all well not playing him cause he's not gonna stay, but I'm sure there are others who are getting minutes that'll be off.

I am with Ange but he’s not learning here.

Son and Johnson have been terrible up front and on the left respectively. He’s got the personnel to go a few different ways and to play them both in their best position.

Very annoying.

After the Chelsea game he suggested players are not buying in and he was furious with the performance.

Why has he then only made 2 changes?
Testing them, only so many rotations you can make and he's been chopping and changing for weeks now. Onus now squarely back on the squad

Testing them, only so many rotations you can make and he's been chopping and changing for weeks now. Onus now squarely back on the squad

Not really worked for a few weeks

Would have preferred more changes.

Son needed to be benched at least

We even managed to come back from like 2 goals and still fudged it with a min to go cos Moura did a wonderful pass.
I really shouldn't watch this

Back