• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Hull City Tigers *** Capital One Cup

Yes, not looking too good for him, if he cant get a runout in these games, when will he. Saying that I dont suppose we can drop Defoe in the cup games, but to not even make the bench is odd.

Happy to Capoue there, and interesting to see Bentaleb make the 18

As I guessed/itk'd lol hmmfff some 12 months or so ago... he will join Besiktas

No left hand side once again.
Two right footers down the right.

I expect us to play with no width and everyone will complain.
But hopefully siggy, eriksen and lamela will combine well in the space between the centre circle and the penalty area and we'll see some nice passing and a through balls into the box. I suspect Defoe will just come out in that area and demand the ball and shoot from distance though.

if you wanna go fishing just follow the big ones: We Would Want ... Super Prize Ornaments Rather Then Liquor End Meals On Nights ... TV
Hope you see it well...

The only alternative to ****py flash rivers are slightly less ****py ones at places like bet365.

Friedel

Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghten, Naughton

Paulinho, Dembele

Lamela, Eriksen, Sigurdsson

Defoe​

1. So AVB wants to win this cup then.

2. Good management putting Lamela in there surrounded by first-teamers rather than a disjointed midweek team.

3. More proof of AVB Moneyballing: Both the net benefit of winning this cup and the reasonable prospect of doing so are greater than the risk of playing our best players, so take that percentage.

Back