• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

Vicario
Royal Romero VdV Davies
Skipp Hojberg
GLC
Solomun Richarlson Perisic
Something like that

Will be interesting to see if Sanchez gets a game - could indicate whether it looks like we're keeping him. Similar with the midfielders.

Only saw the highlights of the Bournemouth games, but not been too down on Richarlison. Thought he played quite well from the highlights. Yes he needs to be more clinical with his few openings, but the same can be said of Maddison, Son etc. More to come from the whole team, and I'm quietly pleased with Richarlison's application. Although not elite he is proving better than many give him credit, and there are some signs of skill and ability imo. But he needs to get the finishing monkey off his back, hopefully this is a game to start.

Champions League qualification, Young Boys - Maccabi Haifa, Panathinaikos - Braga and Galatasaray - Molde.
Here in Romania we can watch all the five big leagues (England, Spain, Germany, Italy and France), almost all matches per matchday (we couldn't see Sheffield - Palace in matchday 1, for example), FA Cup and Carabao Cup, almost all Champions League matches from the group stage to the final, Europa League and Conference League, some games in Scotland, Netherlands and Portugal. Not only on Digi Sport, but also on Prima Sport, Orange Sport and Sportextra.
All this for 75 lei/month, meaning 15 euro or 13 pounds per month.

Do you have the equivalent of Martin Tyler?

Remember the "second team" looked decent against Barca.
Would be good to give minutes to those we want to keep e.g. Solomon, Perisic, Royal, Skipp but YES we must not dilute too far.
Hoping Richie scuffs one in off his nose.

Anyone just wanting some radio commentary tonight. It seems to be on 5 live extra. Normally quite hard to get league cup rivers in the early rounds if memory serves me right.

Will be interesting to see if Sanchez gets a game - could indicate whether it looks like we're keeping him. Similar with the midfielders.

Only saw the highlights of the Bournemouth games, but not been too down on Richarlison. Thought he played quite well from the highlights. Yes he needs to be more clinical with his few openings, but the same can be said of Maddison, Son etc. More to come from the whole team, and I'm quietly pleased with Richarlison's application. Although not elite he is proving better than many give him credit, and there are some signs of skill and ability imo. But he needs to get the finishing monkey off his back, hopefully this is a game to start.

I agree on Richarlison. He was actually really unlucky with the check inside. If it hadn’t hit the defenders hand, he could have just smashed it in. Although I would have preferred him to shoot first time (which might highlight the current confidence issues).

The 2nd half revolved around the tread on the ball. Ill disciplined yellow card straight after and the next time he got the ball you could tell he just didn’t know when best to release it.

A couple of things went against him but that can easily change if a couple of things go for him. Hopefully if he starts tonight he scores and then he’s off and running.

Think this might actually be our hardest game so far. Hopefully the "2nd team" put on as good a performance as they did against Barcelona, where I think they actually played much better than the "1st team".

Back