• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

Ange has to play the second string in such games. They have to take the chance to show some ability else they remain part of the second team. At the moment it is obvious why certain players are in the first team.

The amount of backwards passes in this match must be more than the amount in the last 3 games.
For me, this is "The PEH Effect." I don't want to single him out but he just slows things down and his idea of "safety" might lead to immediate safety for the next pass, but it puts our backline under stress.
The midfield pressing is actually awful today. Letting Traore get a cross off that a 10-year old could which leads to a chance is inexcusable.

I would not be surprised to see 2 or even 3 changes made at half-time. I hope Ange screams at some of the players for not being professional. Personally, I also hate being wrong about rotating the team but I do think players like Romero, Destiny, Maddison, and Son needed a rest.

I hope he doesn't feel pressured to keep this lot on for the second half, we need 3 or 4 first teamers on now to turn this around

Sadly, we've seen this happen too many times.... League Cup, FA Cup, Europa League and Europa Conference league...

Too many changes and too many players who aren't of sufficient quality...

Now Ange has seen that this leads to poor performances and i just hope he remembers tonight when the FA cup comes round in January...

COYS
The game isn't over yet, mate.

Forster made that look a lot harder than it was.

True. It’s a good save but fudge me did he take a long time to get down.

Poor half. I wouldn’t single out individuals really, we just haven’t looked a team. This is where Ange needs to earn his wage. We need something different quick either in terms of game plan or personnel.

And thats what happens when you make 9 changes. Pathetic performance. Most of the team look like they dont know each other. Is it the short colour? Passing to fresh air??
As always we do it the wrong way around. Start strong and bring subs on if we get ahead

The positive is its only 1-0, but sadly, my prediction of a 40-game season is a 25% of the way there

Back