• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham FC ***

This game just showed how much dross we have in this squad.

Everyone bar VDV we would sell for the right money. Skipp, Davies and Richarlison worth keeping for their professionalism. I don't think any of the rest are good enough. We have a whole team of players to sell/release.

More vertical passing in the second half. Overall tinkle-poor performance though from a lot of the players.
PEH is a senior player here by now. He's gone through entire seasons starting every league match. I don't see that player anymore, I'm just not sure that he cares. Ultimately though, I can't blame him for Skipp's poor performance as well. Only Oliver himself can turn this around, although I do still think that PEH was by far our most experienced midfield player starting the match, unless you count Perisic too. He's got to be more of a leader or end up not playing. If Skipp still can't improve playing with Bissouma and Maddison, then he might need a loan to get some more consistent football.

Other than that, I consider this a loss because we have to go through penalties.

Back