• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Forest **

What's wrong with what he did? You're absolutely allowed to do as many kickups as you can in football. I don't see how it's any different to keeping hold of the ball near the corner flag or passing it around at the back. If your players get angry for it, that's on them.
Jesus did a back heel flick in the first half yesterday on the half way line and the commentating team couldn’t get enough of it, was the greatest thing to ever happen on a football pitch, yet today…. Something stinks

What's wrong with what he did? You're absolutely allowed to do as many kickups as you can in football. I don't see how it's any different to keeping hold of the ball near the corner flag or passing it around at the back. If your players get angry for it, that's on them.

It’s disrespectful tinkle taking. If someone did it to us, I’d want him kicked up in the air. I laughed but Richarlison is 100% in the wrong.

It’s disrespectful tinkle taking. If someone did it to us, I’d want him kicked up in the air. I laughed but Richarlison is 100% in the wrong.

If someone did it to us, I'd want our players to be kicked up in the air for getting in a position where the opposition could do that in the first place.

It's not a friendly kick about in the park, it's about winning, and hurting the opposition in any legal way you can.

Why?
A player scores and overhead kick when using team are 4 up… is that tinkle taking

No because then they are trying to do what the game is about, scoring goals. What Richarlison did was pretty much say "we're so comfortable here and I've so little belief you can do anything about it, I'm going to do keepie uppies." That's unprofessional and out of order. He should be just focusing on doing the right things not taking the tinkle.

No because then they are trying to do what the game is about, scoring goals. What Richarlison did was pretty much say "we're so comfortable here and I've so little belief you can do anything about it, I'm going to do keepie uppies." That's unprofessional and out of order. He should be just focusing on doing the right things not taking the tinkle.
He is a footballer teasing the opposition to come and get the ball
They should be ashamed giving him that much time

will never ever understand why on earth people think it’s tinkle taking. If a defender isn’t close enough to get to you then you can do what the fudge you want with the ball, it’s no different to if was playing keep ball with other players. If they don’t like it then come and get it….

So if you nutmeg a player, it's disrespectful, and the opposition can just hack down that player at will?

Usually, a nutmeg is done with the aim of progressing the ball up the pitch. That's fine. If you can't see the difference between that and what Richarlison did, you're being biased.

If you started going back and nutmegging a player 2-3 times with no intention of getting closer to the opposition goal and just to humiliate the lad, then you'd deserve to be kicked up in the air.

If Wheelchair or someone did that to us, this board would go into meltdown.

that's only part of it, not conceding goals is the other side of that coin

I love it

he's paid to help us get results, that's his profession

As for Son, him never being dropped regardless of what form he is in is the reason he had that reaction today, acting like a spoilt little bitch.

Usually, a nutmeg is done with the aim of progressing the ball up the pitch. That's fine. If you can't see the difference between that and what Richarlison did, you're being biased.

If you started going back and nutmegging a player 2-3 times with no intention of getting closer to the opposition goal and just to humiliate the lad, then you'd deserve to be kicked up in the air.

Van der Vaart nutmegged Wheelchair 3 times in 10 seconds with no other intention than to just nutmeg him.
What Richarlison did is just the same as just taking the ball to the corner, or goalkeepers waiting to pick up the ball until the forward gets really close.

And I’d hope one of our players smashed him into the stands and takes the punishment for it

Back