• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton***

Whether the storm, try to knick a goal if they can then we will open up more in the second half. Everton tactics, and they have worked so far.
20 minutes and well on top. Home fans getting restless. We need to capitalise on this period of superiority..

brick Lennon scores. Right against the run of play. 6 attempts for us and one for them!

0-1

Pamela playing poorly today. Need Son on.

Was going to say that Lamela is having a Lamela game.

This guy just gets better and better. Real Madrid in 17/18

And I still wont post for a week if we win, thats a promise

Davies now hits the bar with a cracker. We are well on top . The score line is a joke.

All I equalises super ball from Toby but a brilliant run and finish from Alli

1-1 Deserved

20 minutes and well on top. Home fans getting restless. We need to capitalise on this period of superiority..

brick Lennon scores. Right against the run of play. 6 attempts for us and one for them!

0-1

Pamela playing poorly today. Need Son on.

We've been well on top all game and just got caught by a sucker punch. I cannot see Poch changing anything until the final twenty minutes unless it is forced on him.

What a goal. Each bit on its own, the run, the control and the shot is difficult. But together, at pace. Exceptional technique and talent.

The last two matches have shown despite our defensive record this season we are not very good against a long ball to a big guy, big Luka made that goal perfect for Lennon by taking out two of our defenders.

Back