• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - OMT ***

Wow
We finally have a top manager and no one appears to be watching, or at least commenting on the game
We have energy and seem up for it, but we lack quality. Moura is doing the Moura thin but there's not much in terms of cohesive buildup. We can't be accused of lacking effort though. No shots on target from us and no chances for either side

I think we've been good at not sure what's it called, second press? Whenever we play a risky direct pass, we've got people following up to pressure early if Everton intercepts. Nice.

Can Son do anything other than run fast and shoot?
His passing is shocking and this is probably why no one has been sniffing around him.

Can Son do anything other than run fast and shoot?
His passing is shocking and this is probably why no one has been sniffing around him.

Son can do everything. I'd trust him at GK if we had to. What a player.

Our movement seems a lot better. Missing creativity (as always) though

I think we're also lacking some cutting edge execution. A lot of sloppy passes, but we're not used to playing with this intensity and directness, so that will come!

Davies keeps selling Reggie short... Completes the pass but Reggie can't do anything with it due to players around him

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Good to see that we are no longer so ponderous on the ball.
Just need the next pieces of the jigsaw - decent passing, shots on target. But it’s a start.

Back