• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Not the worst result in the world, have to remember this our first season with Ange (he's learning about the league too) and players are coming back and finding their way again. They will make mistakes. I don't think Bentancur is doing enough at the moment. Like to see Sarr, Biss and Maddison again when he's back.

Last edited:
Kulu’s fault for an unbelievably dumb and completely unnecessary trip on the everton attacker.

All they wanted was set pieces.

Kulu says be my guest.
Think he might have just wanted to break the game up. The whole match was frantic which didn't suit us. If he hadn't fouled they were also looking threatening.

disgraceful performance from these players

manager needs to sort the fudging defence out as well, when was the last time we kept a clean sheet

fudging garbage

That's just so lame. Why do you even bother to support?

Everton are no easy out. If it weren't for their 10-point deduction they'd be challenging for top ten finish. Those sort of away matches can never be called easy.

Hug yer Mum, eh?

Didn’t see the match but sounds like Everton were good value for a point. When was our last clean sheet in the PL? Was it Fulham at home about 3 months ago?

What on earth did Ange do with those late subs? Not the Kulu or Sarr subs but the gill and Skipp subs , no experience and no ability to defend set pieces and even the Dragusin sub , it completely conceded the midfield bit we were still getting caught with our high line.
There is no way I would ever take Maddison off , what's the point with only a few minutes left ? He's the only one who can hold the ball under pressure and transition to the counter attack.

Unless you have a Lo Celso to bring on. Once they equalised there was no way we could snatch a late winner as the creativity had gone.

You could see what out intentions were with the subs, but you could sense we would not hold out, we have not reached that level of defensive steel yet

We kept saying "Wait til Romero and VDV are back and we'll look better" then it was "Wait for Bentancur, Wait for Maddison etc" now it's Sarr and Bissouma.

We had more than enough good players there today to play better football than that, needless wayward passing giving away the ball in dangerous areas, stupid free kicks, poor defending from set pieces..

I dont mind a point away but we have a lot of room for improvement

Romero is always going to stretch for the header, he wouldn't be doing his job if not. Viccy needed fo be a body off his line and Richy needs ro anticipate Braithwaites run far far far better.

Both goals come.from people thinking the jobs done after the first touch and standing still.

Back