• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

tinkle poor not to see that out. We didn't show enough spirit/determination to end the game with a 3rd goal. Then the crowd got in the refs ear. Only a couple of minutes from the whistle. vERY FRUSTRATING.

Small team mentality. Instead of going for a 3rd and kill the game, we go defensive. Having made all those defensive subs, you cant attack properly after you concede. You dont see Liverpool and City defend like that when they have the lead.

Don't think the subs helped tbh, some required of course.

Donkey long ball, chuck it in the mixer brick can always be difficult if you've not got a cushion on the scoreboard.

We did so better second half. But I think 2-2 made us look better than we was.

Everton are a hard team. They play a system that works. It's dogged and a battle.

I'll take the draw. We didn't deserve more. But both goals were terrible. Ours were pretty. That shows both sides patterns.

FFS.

There was a nudge on Romero too which meant he couldn’t get up properly for the header.

Once it’s skimmed off him I don’t think there’s really a lot Vic can do - he comes as quick as he can but it’s right into the path of the defender.

So tinkled off with Kulu. I can always forgive technical/physical failings more than I can stupid decisions. Just no need to foul when we had defenders back, and we’ve looked vulnerable at set pieces all match.

What on earth did Ange do with those late subs? Not the Kulu or Sarr subs but the gill and Skipp subs , no experience and no ability to defend set pieces and even the Dragusin sub , it completely conceded the midfield bit we were still getting caught with our high line.
There is no way I would ever take Maddison off , what's the point with only a few minutes left ? He's the only one who can hold the ball under pressure and transition to the counter attack.

Needless freekicks everywhere. PEH giving the ball away more than he doesn't, can't wait till he goes in the summer

Back