• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Harsh on Donley to be excluded. Can only assume Ange sees Scarlett as the better option of the two. Was hoping Sarr might start over PEH, but, to be fair he did well went he came on at HT v Brentford, so he has earned his start.
Can only change things if not going well

Kulusevski on the bench probably means there isn't a need for Donley. Scarlett will cover Richalison.

I think the academy team also play today, so should start that one.

No rotation, Kulu possibly but his form has dropped.
Vdv, Porro, Udogie and Bentancur have Dragusin, Royal, Davies and Skipp as rotation options.
Royal is a better defender than Porro, Davies more experienced than Udogie ( unlikely to give 2 goals away, Skipp more mobile and combative than Bentancur who struggled last game.
Dragusin needs to play and Vdv is working hard with fragile hammies.

Harsh on Donley to be excluded. Can only assume Ange sees Scarlett as the better option of the two. Was hoping Sarr might start over PEH, but, to be fair he did well went he came on at HT v Brentford, so he has earned his start.
Can only change things if not going well

Donley is a no 10 never a CF.

I'm glad to see Kulu dropped. I want to see what we are like without his ponderous moves out wide and over reliance on his left foot.

Commentators Jude said 5 and a half hours since they last scored.. Here comes Dr Tottenham. I hope not.

Dominic Calvert useless not scored for a while and Everton struggling in general, so we know how this goes.
COYS, let's upset the narrative!

It's the Confederate Army strip again that looks like it's been put in the machine along with someone's new socks.

some people just gotta find something to bring it down
7 in 7 as you say is as good as anything from anyone
And again, you’re right, his work rate and tenacity has been exceptional. IMO that’s the stand out
But this is spurs fans don’t forget so there are many who have to find a negative in a positive

Yeah, hopefully @metalgear is satisfied with that finish but I doubt it lol

8 in 8 but hopefully he can one day become a clinical 1st team player!

Back