• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Everton FC ***

Vic not being helped by his team mates at all here. One because we are giving away needless free kicks and corners and two, they are offering zero help or protection. For the goal BJ and Richy were poor

Hectic 1st half. More heart-stopping stuff. Its not healthy being a Spurs fan

Do Everton fans actually get behind their team, or just pay £60 to boo???

Then again, if I am paying £60 to watch my team just play for corners so they can foul to score a goal, I would be booing too

fudge me we are hard work, hugely superior to them all over the pitch, but making endless mistakes keeping them in it

Harrisons move on the keeper in the air is dangerous. How is it not a foul. Its an attempt to topple the keeper while in the air.
It would be a free kick for utd and pool and anyone else. Onana punches people and misses ball completely and it's not called a pen. Vic does it once and it will be a pen

Some teams put their own player on their own keeper - to stop this tatic that is a fad against us atm.

Back