• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Colchester Utd ***

probably the clubs best oppurtunity to win silverware alongside the FA Cup, and we have p#ssed it away again.

Shame on you THFC

We are out. I have tried to remember what Pochettino has done but there is no excuse for this. He needs to sort himself and the club out. I am not going to invest any emotional currency in this club until then. This is painful for me. I am going to focus on making money for my family and what makes me happy. Dele, Eriksen can go fvck themselves out of Spurs.

Well that was Embarrassing. I've yet to see Eriksen take a decent penalty, not that it should have gone to penalties in the first place. What a joke

I think the end is nigh for Poch, chaps. That’s a group of players who can’t, or won’t, raise their game for a manager any longer.

Watching those fans on the pitch, it struck me that some of our players might be hearing a home truth or two for the first time in a while regarding the performance. Well done Colchester, won the shoot-out despite that awful panenka!

I get that some will be annoyed now, but that gives us some much needed rest days on the CL down weeks

better to go out than sneak through wasting minutes from regulars

Back