• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the tougher game and I want our best side out. This is potentially a real marker for our season.

Lamela is a must start for me. We need to get at them and assert ourselves.

Played for Argentina last night (another assist) and apparently doesn't get back to England until Friday morning. Bench seems most likely, sadly.

Chelsea:

--------------lloris
-----foyth----sanchez----toby
aurier---sissoko----wanyama---rose
---------moura-----son
---------------lamela

Then, v Inter:

----------------gazza
-------foyth----sanchez----toby
tripps-----dier----winks-----davies
------------eriksen----dele
-----------------kane

Half the players are probably injured, no chance of it happening. But it's a great plan. The best plan, tremendous, like you wouldn't believe.
Worst Inter OOMT ever.

We will smash these brickclam's. We will win by at least 2 goals, 60% possession for us, played off the park.

VK6kgV1.gif

This was the closest I could find to a Goldblum/spurs gif

With the game being at 5.30pm instead of an early kick-off, maybe Lamela could still start? I hope so.

Back