• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Gaaah I hate FA Cup Semi Finals

Ruined half my life

Every few years like clockwork, a massive donkey kick in the balls

I'd agree on dropping Wanyama maybe and shifting to 4231. He's looked a little slow at times, but at the same time I think that might play into Chelsea's hands. We might have to do it if it's stil 2-1 with 20 minutes to go.

The minute the teams were announced, I feared this would happen. This isn't a reaction to the penalty, it was a concern of mine from minute one.

Son is not a left-back. And when combined with Trippier on the right, it has denuded us of the width and energy on the flanks that we usually display. The first goal was down to Son, in part - Chelsea were targeting that side all game, with great success, and it was a counter on that side which was just about dealt with before a second surge came down which we were still trying to position ourselves for - which led to Toby giving away the free-kick, which led to the goal. The second, obviously, was a 100% Son.

Son is *not* a left-back. It was baffling at the start of the game, it grew more baffling throughout as Chelsea targeted that side time and again and Son proved unable to cope, and it reached a crescendo when that penalty was given away.

What on Earth were you thinking, Poch? If it was to do a Moses and turn a winger into a left-back, that should have been done six months ago - not for the first time in an FA Cup semifinal.

What on Earth?

Now, it's uphill. We'll have to get one back, wait for Hazard to come on, deal with whatever he brings (making sure not to concede again)...

..just patently avoidable. F*ck.

Son off, Davies on. A tactical gamble that failed. And then try to correct the mistake. I'd actually be in favor of hooking Alli for Davies, because we could do with Son's direct running and Alli hasn't been too influential, but that would be terrible optics and likely wouldn't go down well.

But we *need* an LB on the field. Chelsea are f*cking laughing at how easily they're hitting us on that left-hand side.
Spot on! Just very very stupid of poch. Nieve almost.

Stay behind the team guys. Take the rough with the smooth and stop finger pointing. We are now a formidable club because everyone, including fans is pulling in the same direction. Son will be hurting about that tackle. Poch will be hurting. They have the right mentality and deserve our support. Stick with them.

That's great, but we need to prevent it happening again - which it f*cking will if Son is left at LB. He just *isn't* an LB - never was, and whether he will ever be is dependent on him getting months of position-specific training and match-time (a la Moses) which he patently hasn't had.

You can hurt about things as much as you want, if Hazard is laughing with glee as he does you and prances into the box for the fiftieth time in the 90th minute because you are *not* a left-back, then all the hurt in the world won't stop you being the cause of our defeat. However unfair that is.

We need to fix it. Simple as. The penalty was not an isolated incident - of the five or so times they got into our half, they went down the left four times and bypassed Son three of those four times like he wasn't there.

He belongs up the field. He thrives up the field.

But for Christ's sake, he isn't a left-back in any way, shape or form.

I'd agree on dropping Wanyama maybe and shifting to 4231. He's looked a little slow at times, but at the same time I think that might play into Chelsea's hands. We might have to do it if it's stil 2-1 with 20 minutes to go.
If it's 2-1 near the end i think we do what he did last season and kick the living fudge out of those clams.

Stay behind the team guys. Take the rough with the smooth and stop finger pointing. We are now a formidable club because everyone, including fans is pulling in the same direction. Son will be hurting about that tackle. Poch will be hurting. They have the right mentality and deserve our support. Stick with them.

This.

That's great, but we need to prevent it happening again - which it f*cking will if Son is left at LB. He just *isn't* an LB - never was, and whether he will ever be is dependent on him getting months of position-specific training and match-time (a la Moses) which he patently hasn't had.

You can hurt about things as much as you want, if Hazard is laughing with glee as he does you and prances into the box for the fiftieth time in the 90th minute because you are *not* a left-back, then all the hurt in the world won't stop you being the cause of our defeat. However unfair that is.

We need to fix it. Simple as. The penalty was not an isolated incident - of the five or so times they got into our half, they went down the left four times and bypassed Son three of those four times like he wasn't there.

Yes, Moses did the right thing. The slide from Son was ridiculous, he came sliding along on his ass and Moses rightly thought "thanks very much mate, top lad" and chose to take the free penalty award. Can't blame Moses or the ref for that stupid challenge.

I dont blame the ref. It was going to be a pen all day. Son was wrong to slide in. BUT. That does not make it right. Moses Took to the air expecting to get a clip and make it look convincing. But there is no doubt he is going before Son Arrive. I dont like to see dives. But no way the Ref could see that. But. I would like retrospective action on divers. If they are clearly off the ground before a leg touches them then they should get a ban. If there is contact and they they go flying then it cannot be action-ed.

I saw us dominate that half after we scored. Maybe that was because Son helped pin them back? Yes they countered, but what if we scored again? Very easy to criticise a tactical decision with hindsight but this team and this coaching staff has earned our trust and support. Pull in the same direction.

He's clearly thinking it was worth pinning Moses back. Not every decision is guaranteed to pay off and we've taken a negative on it, but the theory is sound. Stay with the team.

F*ck the theory. I don't care that Poch gambled, I care that we fix it if the gamble failed. It failed. Get him off before he concedes another.

Back