• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brighton gave their all. They were heroic in their defending to be fair. Boring way to play but Houghton has to find a way. 4 losses and 1 drawn when playing like this, you can see why he sets them up this way.

Yeah, fair point, but I still laughed at them. should have course be more infuriated with the ref who allowed them to go waaaaaaay over the line in terms of time wasting and consistent fouling.

That's the sort of performance that makes Eriksen wonder "why am I still playing with this bunch of clueless shinners?"

It was the kind of goal, that once I’d finished celebrating, makes me wonder, why didn’t you do that the 70 previous times you received the ball in that position, if it comes that easily, rinse it.

Like sitting in the driver's seat for your driving test, then headbutting the steering wheel and bricking your trousers.

And realising some clam had washed the entire car with a bricky turd rather than a sponge.

While a roomba whirs away mysteriously in the back seat....

@milo motm deft zac 'the beef' effron and his high school musical vibes, got us over the line with those awesome vibrations of songs and dance numbers

Eriksen a close second

This was a disgusting match thanks to Brighton and the referee didn't help. Thanks to YHWH for the victory. Chris Houghton, is this what you learnt from your time at Spurs?

And realising some clam had washed the entire car with a bricky turd rather than a sponge.

While a roomba whirs away mysteriously in the back seat....
And then you look in the rear-view mirror and realise Llorente and Poch are heavy petting in the back seat, with a sh.itty Roomba gyrating on their lap.

Maybe next time we play a team like that, we can practice 1-2s and dribbles and overloads and pulling them out of shape and committing players and winning pens, rather than chipping the ball at the monster; DunkleDuffy

Back