• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth ***

Well thats a start. What do I know.

Love Alli cupping his ears

Yep, exactly.

He's obviously not Ronaldo but Ronaldo took the booing after the world Cup and shoved it right up pretty much every single opposing team he faced that season.

If Dele's going to play the role of pantomime villain, I hope he feeds off it and punishes them.

Last edited:
he played a 5 yard pass to Son, who played the through ball to Aurier, who hit a brilliant cross and Dele produced a brilliant finish.

Should we go back further to when Lloris last touched it to give him the credit?

whatever makes you happy geez - if talking him down is it crack on

Agree but it’s double standards as they have down a few already and there were plenty in yesterday’s games

Absolutely - the manner of Aurier's transgression is soooo OTT.

Foul throws are the only decision a player will not contest - even at a World Cup. Possibly as there's no distance constraint an NO offside, so quibble and you're fcuked. The Law in this area is forgotten after U14

The fact Kane tried to come back on is hopefully a sign the injury is not serious, and we are gambling on winning this without him to avoid any further damage to his ankle.
I assume we will leave him out next week, but there is no way he should be allowed anywhere near the England squad the week after

Back